esmaspäev, 28. november 2011

Star Trek: Voyager episodes that made me emotional

This is a post on an IMDb Forum. Posts on these forums may eventually get lost, so I post here, too, just for the sake of showing which some episodes of Voyager I liked.

I won't say cried, because it's corny and mostly I didn't, but definitely misty-eyed and choked up.

In no particular order from all the episodes mentioned here:
"Jetrel"
"Tuvix"
"Drone" (Jeri Ryan's best moments)
"Riddles" (Tuvok attacked by mysterious aliens, loses memory)
"Once Upon a Time" (where a shuttle crashes and Ensign Wildman records a farewell message to her daughter)

"Imperfection" is good, but I can't remember the episode very well. (about 7 of 9 getting too emotional and Icheb worrying about it)

"Lifesigns" was poignant (The Doctor getting to be with a Vidiian woman).

"Innocence" (Tuvok stranded on a planet with kids)

"Remember" was really good (Torres getting memories from an older lady about genocide).

"Timeless" is very good in execution, but Garrett Wang's acting wasn't so much, though he tried.

Kommentaare ei ole: